- GPTQA trained and accredited test manager
- Professional multi-frequency BIA scanner
- Delivery to and from your location
- Set up and break down on site
- Private report provided to each client
- Resources on data interpretation provided to each client
- Cleaning accessories to ensure a safe and effective assessment environment
We assume a safe, private and secure space with power and suitable lighting is provided by the host.
Body Composition (BIA)
NOTE: This service should not be booked if you are pregnant of have a pace-maker fitted.
The scan takes just 35 seconds and will require you to remove socks and shoes for the assessment. The scan will be done in complete privacy and a GPTQA trained and accredited staff member will be available to assist in the technology and delivery of the scan.
This scan will provide you with the following results:
- Body fat (% and mass)
- Fat free mass
- Bone mass
- Muscle mass
- Total body water
- Intracellular water
- Extracellular water
- Basal metabolic rate (kcal and kJ)